Do you ever feel like you struggle to connect with people, or to come up with interesting topics of conversation? We do sometimes… and this has been magnified being stuck at home for the best part of a year 🙄
We are huge advocates for having better quality conversations. Here are some fun questions to keep up your sleeve next time you’re having a conversation and want to prevent it from running dry!
1. If you were to do a Ted Talk, what would your topic be?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
3. If you could enter a time machine, what period would you travel to?
4. If a genie granted you three wishes right now, what would you wish for?
5. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
6. What are some things you have on your bucket list?
7. What would be your ideal weekend if time, money or circumstances weren’t an issue?
8. If you could go back in time, what is one piece of advice you would give your younger self?
Happy chatting 😊